Jedi Minute 64: Cute Thing Moving
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 2nd, 2015
Reassured, Wicket lowers his spear and climbs back on the log, coming to investigate the helmet.
- Starts with Leia promising Wicket that she will not hurt him, and ends with Wicket smelling danger in the air.
- Closeup of Wicket eating the cookie.
- One of the Ewok words: Gunda.
- First taste of Ewok Music (not our first taste of Ewok—see below).
- Wet dog
- Parallel to the scene in Empire where Luke meets Yoda.
- Mentioned: Luke and Leia are not siblings.
- Star Wars foods and Rebel rations.
- Referenced: Lembas bread from The Lord of the Rings.
- Other ways to shoot Wicket eating the cookie.
Warwick Davis files.
- 11 years old. His grandmother noticed the call for Little person actors and took him to the audition.
- Most of the other Ewoks were seasoned actors, but Warwick was a big Star Wars fan and improvised often.
- Kenny Baker was supposed to play this Ewok but he got food poisoning the morning of the shoot.
- No, that is not Kenny Baker in there.
- Performed as Wicket at George Lucas' children's birthday party.
- Extensive filmography.
- Three characters in Episode I.
- Mentioned: The Ewok TV movies, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie.
- Ewoks are terrified of hats.
- Alex's graphic novel Box Office Poison.
- Speculating what the old characters will look like in Episode VII.
- John Williams' "cute thing moving" music.
- Kidnapping Ewoks for the black market as pets.
- Sitcom potentials, similar to "ALF".
- Call 8-DAY-GREEDO. Tell us your favorite episode of "ALF"
- 23:49 podcast episode length.
- Ad-read: Heir to the Jedi by Kevin Hearne, one of the first novels in the new canon, available on http://starwarsminute.com/amazon and http://starwarsminute.com/audible.
- Warwick Davis also played the body of Yoda during one scene in TPM.
- Alex will later bring up the concept of Ewok jerky, which is jerky made out of Ewoks.
- Post-outro: Bloopers from the ad intro.
- Pete: Like a complicated game of Clue[do]. Josh: ...for morons.
- Josh: (as Lucas) Put...put some poodoo over there.
- Pete: I want to see "ALF", is what I'm saying. Can we wrap this up so I can go watch "ALF"? Alex: There must be Shumway to see ALF.