Last Jedi Minute 23: The Amazing Gum-Stick
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 3rd, 2021
Guest commentator and fish-head Chris Radtke is here for the return of the Jedi to his hut on Ach-too [Ahch-To]!
- Starts with Luke getting ready to spear a fish and ends with Rey being called by (what we assume is) a magic tree.
- The first time we've seen someone in Star Wars go fishing, other than other fish.
- Why aren't Jedi vegetarians (like some Buddhists)? Or are they?
- Is Luke eating fish meat because he had lost his connection with the Force?
- Luke's fishing spear: did he invent it or was it there when he got there? Mentioned: the kid from Stephen King's It who "invented" the amazing gumstick.
- So, once he's spears it, how does he get the fish back up the (like, 50-foot) cliff? It's like when you're eating with chopsticks for the first time.
- Can Luke Skywalker swim? It was part of the of the Rebel Alliance physical fitness test he had to pass.
- What if Luke slipped off the pole and just died right here? Rey would have to make up a better story about why Luke didn't come back with her.
- Maybe she could use this to her advantage.
- 29:23 podcast episode length.
- Alex: Another day, another dollar. Pete: Have you been giving Chris a dollar?!
- Pete: (rudely, as the fish) Hey Skywalker! Eat me!
- Audio only