Last Jedi Minute 25: The Famous Original Jedi Texts
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 5th, 2021
We wrap the week up with guest commentator Chris Radtke but Luke Skywalker seems eager to split too!
- Starts with Luke telling Rey that the Jedi Temple was built a thousand
years generations ago and ends with Luke asking Rey why she's here at the Jedi Temple that was built over a thousand Generations ago.
- The famous original Jedi texts. Referenced: Ray's Pizza.
- Luke and the original Jedi texts is like a nerd with their obscure collectibles. The family friends from whom Pete used to rent his old apartment in Brooklyn turned out to be have one of the finest collections in the world of a very specific type of ceramic figurines that for the people who are into them, they're really into them. Pete is used to being the nerd on the other side of that.
- Seeing bands as the opening act for other bands before they became really big themselves.
- Three titles: two from the TLJ novelization (note: see below) – The Aionomica and the Rammahgon (written by Kli the Elder). Referenced (again): Fleetwood Mac.
- The Last is The Chronicles of Brus-bu.
- Rey learned to rebuild Anakin's old lightsaber by reading that book.
- 20:49 podcast episode length.
- According to Wookieepedia, the guys missed one of the texts (Poetics of a Jedi). Also interesting to note: uneti-wood is listed as one of the materials that the sacred texts are made from.
- Pete: Here all my Greedos.
- Audio only