Phantom Menace Minute 3: Perfectly Legal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
November 25th, 2015
The captain looks to her view screen, where Nute Gunray, an odd-looking Neimoidian trade viceroy, waits for a reply.
- First appearance of Nute Gunray (and his Neimoidian accent)
- He speaks to co-pilot Antidar Williams (anagram of the name of the ship he is on, the Radiant VII) who is also played by Silas Carson.
- First appearance of TC-14
- Nute Gunray's name comes from two Earth politicians that George Lucas did not care for: Newt Gingrich (Nute) and Ronald Reagan (Raygun → Gunray).
- 29:55 podcast episode length.