Phantom Menace Minute 53: Hakuna Matata
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 3rd, 2016
Sitting to one side, having his shoulders and neck massaged by twin Yobanas, is Sebulba.
- Banthas, Dewbacks, and Jawas oh my!
- Poor quality alien costumes
- What does "Utinni!" actually mean?
- Deleted scene of Artoo painting
- Padmé in Anakin's dream, leading an army into battle
- Anakin's force visions/dreams
- Dugs are the Gungans of Malastare (and Gran are the Humans)
- Pronunciation of Twi'lek (and other names in Star Wars)
- Discussion of Twi'leks
- Pete's long lost Sebulba shirt
- Referenced: The Lion King, Revenge of the Nerds
- Mentioned: Yarael Poof, Pronunciation of Kashyyyk
- More racism
- "Patience, my blue friend."
- 24:37 podcast episode length.
- The question of "how is there betting if 'Sebulba always wins!'" is addressed again in Minute 62
- Nikto is the name of the alien race, like Toydarians or Gran
- According to The Complete Wermo's Guide to JAWAESE, "Utinni" means: 1. Wow. 2. Battle cry. 3. Alert to other jawas.
- Anakin's dream is in minute 60 of AOTC.
- Pete: Crown molding! Crown molding!
- Joseph: "Oh my God! Anakin's having a sex dream" and then they're like "Oh. Oh no it was a nightmare and it was about his mom."