Phantom Menace Minute 54: Even the Biggest Idiot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 4th, 2016
Watto tosses the cube down. Qui-Gon lifts his hand slightly; it turns blue. Qui-Gon smiles. Watto is angry.
- Resistance to Mind Trick discussed further
- Slave economy of Tatooine discussed
- One pod for one slave is a fair deal, but no pod is worth two slaves
- Repeated call for the nonfiction of the Star Wars universe
- Jedi accents
- 24:44 podcast episode length.
- According to Wookieepedia, Watto left his chance cube on this hangar floor. This we will be brought up in Attack of the Clones Minute 78.
- Although no longer canon, there was a Hutt that wielded a lightsaber. After he turned to the dark side he was slain by Leia Organa in a lightsaber duel.
- Alex: How much Wupis you make?
- Joseph: (As Yoda) My thing, that is. Take it, you will not.
- Joseph: Space fart horse
- Joseph: He's just like sad Santa in a robe.