Phantom Menace Minute 57: The Fart Itself
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 9th, 2016
Pods are pulled by a wide variety of creatures and are led by aliens carrying flags.
- You guessed it - Jar Jar gets farted on by an eopie.
- Mawhonic's mascot hole (the eye hole in the suit) is clearly visible
- More Podracers introduced
- Clegg Holdfast
- Dud Bolt (another puppet racer)
- His pod is a Vulptereen 327
- Ody Mandrell
- First (episode order) Hammerhead (Ithorian)
- Cool flag bearers
- How many wardrobe malfunctions are there in the movies?
- Referenced: Don Pardo, the card trader app (frequently mentioned on SWM:WE)
- Brief discussion of aliens in the crowd
- Comedy vs. drama
- Why no flags in the original trilogy?
- Mentioned: Gary Kurtz
- 29:37 podcast episode length.
- Many of the Racers' flags appear at Maz's castle in TFA
- Paul: The Plo Koons are shown the door.
- Alex: You think the Hutt child protective services are gonna come down and say "That child should be in a mine somewhere, not racing a pod."