Revenge of the Sith Minute 88: Business Ship
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 14th, 2018 (Pi day!)
OBI-WAN flies away from the planet Utapau in General Grievous's tiny Starfighter.
- Starts with Obi-Wan stealing a car, and ends with Artoo and C-3PO reunited at last.
- Referenced: Back to the Future.
- His Jedi ship left without him, so he steals the Soulless One (General Grievous' car).
- The ship Grievous arrived in was his business ship; this is his personal fighter.
- Which is your favorite Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?
- Kelly says Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan is Peak Ewan McGregor. Reference Ewan's cable show "Long Way Round".
- Ewan McGregor's acting succeeds against long odds. Compare with other actors in this film and in the other Prequels.
- 28:39 podcast episode length.
- When this episode was first posted, it was incorrectly labeled as Minute 87.
- This is the third season in a row to have an episode air on Pi day.
- Pete: (re: the Soulless One) It's his midlife crisis sports car.
- Kelly: All the various space chickens are coming home to roost.
- Kelly: Tortured love scenes are m'jam.