Star Wars Minute 7: There's One, Set For Stun
(Redirected from SWM 7)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 11th, 2013.
Minute 7 of Star Wars: Darth Vader continues to choke a guy, Leia is stunned and the droids enter the escape pod.
- Starts with Darth Vader continuing to choke a guy and ends with the droids getting in to the escape pod.
- There is a crunching sound as Darth Vader chokes the guy with his robot hand.
- C-3PO calls R2-D2 "an overweight glob of grease".
- Darth Vader as a complete robot or super Stormtrooper.
- Captain Antilles, who he is in the movie, and the speculative familial relationship to Wedge Antilles.
- Everyone is somehow connected to everyone else in Star Wars.
- R2-D2's body issues.
- R2-D2 is all business.
- R2-D2 as a Swiss Army knife.
- Droid capabilities to open doors, hot wire escape pods etc.
- The Stormtroopers are literally looking everywhere for the plans - i.e. behind doors, in the corners etc.
- What room is this scene taking place in on the blockade runner?
- The 'stun' laser special effect in the movie.
- The only use of 'stun' in a Star Wars movie.
- Princess Leia is very bad at hiding, or maybe she wanted to get caught to buy the droids some time.
- Was a stunt-double used for Leia's fall after being stunned?
- 12:01 podcast episode length.
- The line "There's one, set for stun" is another line that is sampled in the troop transport toy.
- Tony Consiglio recalls children not knowing Darth Vader's name and referring to him as "the black guy".
- C-3PO as "golden guy" (not "goldenrod" at this stage).
- Tony: And I am Tony Consiglio from nowhere.
- Pete: Here we have another human and he dies too.
- Alex: There's one: Set for bun.
- Alex: We've all had our hardships.