Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 111A
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
May 27, 2017
Alex flies solo and rambles on about Carrie Fisher, JACKIE! and France and responds to some listener topics
- No themes
- It's just Alex: Pete and Ella are away, celebrating their anniversary
- Back from France
- Last week: Chris Radtke took over the podcast, and had various guests on.
- Credits were a slog
- Alex might choose to watch RotS over RotJ
- Alex watched Jackie on the plane
- Alex also watched Bright Lights, about Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds
- The Beatles in other films (e.g. Paul in the latest Pirates of the Caribbean)
- The Last Jedi pictures in Vanity Fair
- Smokey and the Bandit
- Cannonball Run
- Shout out to Kristen and I Feel Vine
- Mark Hamill doesn't like the way Luke Skywalker is developing
- John Lennon's solo albums
- Does Star Wars exist in the Star Trek universe?
- Alex wishes he got into Star Wars video games
- France's take on Star wars
- Alex: "Eat it, nerds. Not you, I'm talking about the other nerds, of course."
- Alex: "The point is, wine is fun."