Difference between revisions of "Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 114"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
Revision as of 06:02, 1 November 2017
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Jun 17, 2017
We talk to Scott Carelli and Nick Jimenez from Back to the Future Minute about completing a saga.
- Scott and Nick finished a saga!
- Scott is doing Spiderman minute
- They're going to do the Cornetto trilogy together
- Scott (could be Nick?) saw World's End 12 times in the cinema (one for each pub)
- Young Alex was excited by Indian in the Cupboard showing Darth Vader in the previews
- More snoke theories!
- Scott and Nick's Obi-wan and Leia movie
- Rankings (to go in their guest pages when they get them)
- Scott: 4576r312
- Nick 745r312 (it was noted, but not corrected, that he missed out Jedi)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Roll Call false start
- Their review of the first episode of Clone Wars
- Alex gives it 4 Eopies
|Star wars references in other things|