Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 133
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Oct 28, 2017
The Boonta Eve car show with Chris Radtke
- Chris quit Facebook
- Pete started his new job, making podcasts for Atlantic records
- Rebels & Rogue One
- The Last Jedi trailer
- Han Solo movie
- Happy Days
- Pete and Chris are watching basketball
- Radtke got someone in the movie! First ever SWM:WE edit?
- Weird Al
- How the kids consume music
- Chris's idea for an obscure story
- From a Certain Point of View review: Sith of Datawork
- Pete likes it because it's light-hearted
- Chris has gotta go
- Pete cancelled CBS
- Chris: "The power of the tesseract will pull him from the space waves."
- Pete: "I like Star Wars characters doing math."
- Alex: "Staring... at the French porn."