Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 134
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Nov 4, 2017
The boys from Indiana Jones Minute swing by to talk about The Last Jedi trailers and the future of Lucasfilm.
- Gerry has only one podcast. Such a lightweight.
- They're about to start Last Crusade
- Do they like TOD more or less now?
- The Last Jedi
- Marvel movies
- Who is Star Wars marketed at?
- R2's rockets
- Han Solo movie and the upcoming Indy film
- The music industry sucks
- Do P&A love Star Wars?
- Does Gerry like Indy, or Raiders?
- Pete: "I'm Pete The Retailer, slightly under the weather this morning." Alex "I'm Alex Robinson, stronger than ever."