Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 143
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Jan 7, 2018
Pete and Alex did an (almost) unannounced live Q&A, while eating burgers between SWM recordings.
- No themes
- Alex is in NYC
- Q: Have you seen the toy documentary on Netflix
- They're in a hotel
- Q: Was the juxtaposition of Jacob and Dan, who have very different opinions about the Prequels, deliberate?
- Last week: Dan Telfer
- He's now editor at Mad Magazine
- Q: How long does recording a season take?
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Next week: Christina Marie Leonard
- Q: Which new movies characters does Alex like drawing?
- Q: Aside from SWMLS, what TLJ discussion have you been reading?
- Q: What are your favourite current comics?
- Q: Which non-main character in the whole series is your favourite?
- Q: Do you ever record out of order?
- Q: What is your advice on introducing children to Star Wars?
- Q: What order will you do the new movies in?
- Q: Do you have any book recommendations?
- Q: What did you get on your burgers at Five Guys?
- Q: Any "insider" knowledge about Solo?
- Q: Who are your wrestling favourites and have you introduced DTR to it yet?
- Q: What are your favourite capital ships?
- Q: What would you like the new Rian Johnson trilogy to be about?
- Q: Are there any characters from the Disney movies that you'd like to see a one-off movie of?
- Fan fiction