Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 33
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
We pull the curtain down on the faucet and give thanks for our meals.
Nov 21, 2015
- Alex went into TFA blackout last week, Pete this week
- Next hiatus episode coming (unnamed, controversial) [actually turned out to be the start of The Naboo Movie]
- Someone claims they said "that's like bubble-wrap to a Wookiee" in an earlier episode, but Alex has no idea what that could mean
- First mention of Legend has it
- Listener question from Andrew S: What's your most memorable time watching one of the original trilogy?
- Listener question from John B: What's your favourite piece of Star Wars memorabilia that you created?
- "I'm one of your hosts, Pete the Retailer" - Pete
- "And I am the balance of your hosts, Alex Robinson" - Alex
- "... then we became obsessed with Fight Club" - Pete
- "Don't talk about that" - Alex
Jek Porkins Memorial Sexology
Things eaten in Star Wars (Tony Thaxton given a thanksgiving break from doing the theme)
- Boba Fett
- Tauntaun shank
- Bespin cuisine
- A cookie
Link (Patreon supporters only)