Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 40
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
What did Tony Consiglio think of The Force Awakens? Let's find out!
Jan 9, 2016
- Joe Mazel hasn't seen TFA yet
- Tony went to the cinema for TFA, but kept his eyes closed
- Matt Belknap was the guest on the previous week of SWM
- Tony talks TFA
- Urination stories
- Tony can't eat during a Star Wars movie
- Tony's confusion
- Is the bird live or robot?
- What's the difference between the New Republic and the Resistance?
- Wiki mentioned (during the dark times)
- Comparing Joe Pesci's death in Goodfellas (wrong show) to Han Solo
- Droid talk
- Pete looking at the leaked "shooting script"
- Has George Lucas ever directed anything he hasn't written?
- In the Roll Call, Alex proposes the death star chase roll call
- Tony does a post credits sting
- Pete: "Put the kibosh on the wiki"
- Pete: "We go hand-in-hand with waterboarding"
- Tony: "Supreme leader scone"