Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 44
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Alex and Pete tackle more of the questions from this week's live Q and A.
Feb 6, 2016
El Adam (very briefly)
- Last week: Joseph Scrimshaw
- Next week: Paul Rust
- Questions that were missed in the Live Listener Q&A
- If all creative works went into the public domain 20 years after publication, what would become of the Star Wars universe?
- Do you regret nailing the sign off at the end of the first season?
- Do you regret still doing the roll call?
- Who do you fancy for the Superbowl? Bespin Broncos or Yavin Panthers?
- Do you guys like sports at all?
- Do you think the release of the prequels was worth it to keep the franchise alive?
- Do you still enjoy it outside the context of the podcast?
- Who was your most unexpectedly enjoyable guest?
- Will you do the second Ewok movie?
- What are the benefits of not watching the movie before doing it minute by minute?
- What's the fastest land animal (airplane reference)?
- When are you going to get back into the card trader app?
- Have you considered a Star wars comic page podcast?
- Do you use quotes more often now due to the podcast?
- Han and Leia in the south passage Roll Call (with still a smattering of trench run)