Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 73
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Clobberin' Chris Radtke fills in the for the vacationing PTR as he shares his Snoke theory, rhapsodizes about REBELS and breaks bread with the Naboo Royal Family!
Aug 27, 2016
- Rogue One looks like a fan film (in a good way)
- Radtke looking forward to Han Solo film
- Rebels: Snoke is Ezra
- Lego and Playmobil
- Radtke's story about Natalie Portman and Lobot's engagement party
- Alex does Roll Call
- Chris: "Tip of the AT-AT to you, Joe Dator"
Sort of. No theme. Things you liked in the prequels.
- Ewan McGregor
- Ian McDiarmid
- General Grievous, complete with cough
Alex didn't manage to get a word in!