Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 74
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Our pal Ralph Attanasia joins us as we figure out which Star Wars walls we'd like to be flies on.
Sep 3, 2016
- Pete dropped his phone in a lake
- Discussion of both dinosaurs and Dinosaurs
- Topps card collector app (not a game)
- Jurassic World is like Gremlins 2
- Would you walk around naked in front of your droids?
- Muftak and Kabe and other cantina patrons
- The "Tales From ..." books
- Pete: "Speaking of Star Wars..."
- Ralph: "Speaking of Star Wars..."
- Ralph: "I'm sorry, I spaced out for about half a second and lost track of what's going on" Alex: "We're doing a podcast about Star Wars" Pete: "Have you seen the film?"
(Pete "sings" the theme, since Tony Thaxton is in Hawaii) If you could be a background character, what events in the Star Wars saga would you have liked to witness first-hand but not be directly involved in?
- The Death Star explosion, from Endor
- A rebel soldier witnessing the battle on Hoth
- The pod race
- Be in the audience of the Muppet Show
- Max Rebo's last show in Jabba's palace
- The Life Day ceremony