Star Wars Minute 48: The Millennium Falcon Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:40, 28 June 2021 by Khailovesthispodcast (clean up, replaced: the Falcon → the ''Falcon'', TIE Fighter → TIE fighter, the Millennium Falcon → the ''Millennium Falcon'')
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
August 7th, 2013
We meet Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon.
- Han's famous line about the Kessel Run
- Another weird pronunciation thing: Falcon
- Acting quality: Guinness and Ford
- The gang offer their explanations for the astronomical inaccuracy of the dialogue
- Parsecs are a unit of distance, not time
- Luke's clueless reaction to the negotiations
- What if Ben had taken the wrong teenager with him?
- The first thing Han does after Ben says "No questions asked" is ask a question.
- Mentioned: You'll be Dead!
- The (in)famous Millennium Falcon story
- Turns out those smuggling compartments were full to the brim with cockroaches
- Listeners that called the hotline to say "Millennium Falcon" had their calls stitched together at the top of Minute 53
- Tony will reprise his surprisingly good TIE fighter sound in Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 64.
- The Indy 500 is an automobile race that is a total of 500 miles in length, requiring 200 laps of the 2.5 mile track to finish. Running it in 400 would mean being 40 laps short of completing the race.
- Alex: (In a hoity-toity British accent) Lovey, bring up the Falcon, won't you?"
- Pete: Fast ship? ...It ran the Indy 500 in 400!
- Pete: I'll have a venti macchiato, and no questions. Alex: Is that for here or to go? Pete: I SAID NO QUESTIONS!
- Alex: (In reference to the visual of a Millennium Falcon swarming with roaches) Somebody recreate that. Pete: Please don't.