Phantom Menace Minute 58: Sustained
(Redirected from TPM 58)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 10th, 2016
Padmé moves away as Sebulba edges his way next to Anakin and gives him a sinister grin.
- Line "Cho skrunee dopat, sleemo." (Don't count on it, slime ball.) heard
- First time (in episode order) someone says "May The Force be with you"
- 8-DAY-GREEDO call from Andrew in Los Angeles
- Original draft: Shmi did not attend race
- Why did Sebulba target Anakin to sabotage?
- Liam Neeson's acting
- Mentioned: "You'll be dead!"
- 18:22 podcast episode length.
- Andrew's call is the first in a series of calls about Boonta Eve
- This minute is the origin of the running joke "That's what Shmi said"
- Alex: Screwy douche-pot, slamo.
- Pete: Go Force yourself!