Phantom Menace Minute 52: Dark Jazz
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 52)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 2nd, 2016
Darth Maul walks to the edge of the mesa and studies the landscape with a pair of electrobinoculars.
- Darth Maul's ship
- Bright red interior
- 8-DAY-GREEDO call from former guest of the show Eric Carney
- George Lucas' theory that the Jedi are wrong about midi-chlorians
- How were midi-chlorians first discovered
- Jedi-midi-chlorians symbiosis
- Mentioned: That's what Shmi said, Slime Creatures from Outer Space, Ben Burtt, Too old
- Referenced: Dune
- Call for "Shmi's story"
- 24:03 podcast episode length.
- Although Joseph Lister was a renowned surgeon (for whom Listerine mouthwash is named) he did not discover germs, but merely applied the theory developed by others.
- The idea that germs cause disease was first purposed on 1546 by Girolamo Fracastoro, and first demonstrated by Agostino Bassi between 1803 and 1813.
- For more info, go to 'Germ theory of disease' on Wikipedia
- "Warka" is the name of a later TPM Minute
- Joseph: (as Admiral Ackbar, no accent) "It's a trick!" (as line director) "Dammit, Ackbar get your line right!"
- Joseph: "Qui-Guy and the Shmi-N-A. You monsters!"
- Joseph: "Most Espa: kind of a bummer."