Phantom Menace Minute 67: Alien Flags
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 67)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 23rd, 2016
On a tight corner, Anakin dives to the inside and takes the lead.
- Anakin goes up the service ramp
- Fan service Jawa "Utinni!"
- Another Grease reference
- Referenced: Mario Kart
- Jenny reveals that watching actual racing is pretty boring
- Mentioned: Too old, SEBULBA!!
- Rundown of the exact quotes from the Original Trilogy (so far)
- 23:21 podcast episode length.
- Jenny mentions offhand that "It's 2015." This was either a mistake, or indicates that this minute was recorded long before it aired
- The thing that everyone was struggling to name is actually the Los Angeles River
- Despite how they usually close the show, Alex and Pete are able to say "switch flicking" in sync.
- Although not mentioned by name in the show, Henrietta Lacks was the originator of the immortalized cell line, HeLa cells
- Jenny:"So Anakin's John Travolta right now."
- Alex: "You don't Dig Dugs?" Pete: "I hear they [Dougs] love movies."