Jedi Minute 107: Log Troopers
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 2nd, 2015
The Ewoks shout and cheer as the giant machine helps turn the tide of the battle in their favor.
- Starts with the AT-ST Tempest picking off more stormtroopers in the woods, and ends with the drunk fallen AT-ST blowing up after it hits the ground.
- 32 ewoks at work simultaneously in this minute.
- Widdle "Willy" Warrick and Wunka the Ewoks.
- Stop motion AT-ST.
- Flitchee with his rifle.
- Why the Ewoks have all these traps ready to go, and how they were able to prepare so fast. They are very organized!
- Referenced: hammerspace.
- The stormtroopers are having a hard time getting around the forest (even though many of the extras were local loggers). They should have called in the log troopers.
- Willy and Wunka.
- Wunka and his brother Tokat became gunners on the Alliance cruiser Liberator. Maybe Wunka is firing the guns of the Tempest.
- The hosts just watched the minute and no one can agree on who is sitting where in the AT-ST. This is why humans are unreliable witnesses.
- The Endor forest is super flammable, and the Rebels don't really seem to care.
- Previously uncontacted tribes adopting the worst aspects of Western civilization.
- Referenced: the original Star Trek series episode "A Piece of the Action".
- Amazing traps
- Kristen's beverage pairings
- Ewoks drink a celebratory craft beer
- Stormtroopers get warm Coors Lite (Editor's note: Ewww).
- Family friendly deaths. The battle is pretty sanitary.
- Support the Show.
- 24:37 podcast episode length.
- This minute is a highlight of the movie for Ella.
- At the time this episode aired, all SWM merchandise was personally packed by Ella. This was prior to the switch to having Teepublic handle all merchandise orders.
- Alex: As with most of the EU, I think that's utter garbage.
- Alex: If you rounded up all the Ewoks, herded them out of the village into like a clearing in the woods...I'm not sure what you're going do when you get them there...
- Pete: His [Wicket's] "widdle" brother, who's older.
- Alex: Can we keep the upward spiral going? Ella: <quickly> No.