Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 124
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
26 Aug, 2017
We're talkin' Ben Kenobi: His stand-alone movie and in the Clone Wars shorts.
- They're preparing for Chicago
- The band leader got married
- Pete was at the Elvis Costello table
- Alex has been watching The Great Muppet Caper
- When is a cameo a cameo?
- Pete's Star Wars suits
- Alex's brother also got married
- Week 3 of Godfather Minute
- ABCDEVO is progressing
- Obi Wan movie confirmed
- Yoda movie, Boba Fett movie, and all the other potential movies
- Galaxy Quest TV show
- A prize for anyone that gets a photo of themselves with Paul Scheer and a sandwich
- Alex is going to see Ringo Starr, but not the meet and greet
- How many Beatles to an Aquabat?
- Pete could go see Paul in NYC, and they could do an Alphabeatical hiatus episode
- Clone wars, chapter 8
- Obi wan took a light sabre to a joust
- Clones are to Mandalorians as splenda is to sugar
- Devil Dogs and general snack talk
- Pete thinks there's too much forcing
- Obi-Wan is Pete's favourite character in Star Wars
- Pete 3/8
- Alex 5/8
- Someone is no longer in the Han Solo movie
- Roll Call didn't work
- Alex: "No, no Star Wars mentioned." Pete: "Star Wars... mentioned"
- Pete: "He's like if Wolverine was made of worms"
- Pete: "I'm comparing Heat to Cannonball Run 2."
|Characters who don't speak (from Dustin)|