Phantom Menace Minute 75: Grandroid
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 75)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 4th, 2016
Threepio stares at Anakin as he rushes out of the room.
- Cut Shmi line "He was in my life for such a short time"
- Last of Threepio for this film
- Anakin's room decor
- Slave shackles?
- Those wire puzzles
- Cut scene with Anakin and Kitster
- Discussion of naming conventions for Jedi
- Parallel Sith?
- Role of droids in prequel trilogy
- Threepio’s on/off switches
- Mentioned: Shmi said, Too old, Peet N'Alex, From a certain point of view
- Callbacks to: Phantom Menace Minute 66: Warka, Space Turkey, Weird Turkeys
- Why bring slavery into the story?
- The ghostly tale of "Nobot" (seen in TPM Minute 32)
- Closing the show proves to be a bit of an ordeal
- 25:17 podcast episode length.
- POV stands for point of view. This film technique is rarely used in Star Wars (not counting binocular shots)
- "'Yeah I got freed, I'm gonna go to space now.' It's just like, 'because of course I am, that's what happened to me; I'm the main character of my life.'" - Jordan
- "Moses who goes 'Hmm. I gotta go but I hope somebody lets my people go someday.'" - Jordan