Attack of the Clones Minute 31: Podme
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 31)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 26th, 2016
Anakin and Padmé, dressed in Outland peasant outfits, get up and head for the door where Captain Typho, Dormé and Obi-Wan are waiting to hand them their luggage.
- Starts with the bus dropping Animé off at the depot, and ends with Padmé admitting that she's suddenly afraid.
- Refugee gown.
- First time "May the Force be with you" is heard in this movie.
- Padmé's outfits, and other costumes on the Prequels.
- Headpieces vs. headdresses.
- Padmé's made up refugee backstory.
- Joel Edgerton and Rose Byrne.
- How to pronounce Padmé's name?
- The explanation of different accents in Star Wars.
- The fate of Dormé. Dormé Lives!
- Padmé sounds like a young girl making bad decisions.
- She's not so creeped out that she doesn't want to go on a long vacation with Anakin.
- Other Jedi protectors that could have gone with Padmé.
- Kelly did not remember seeing this movie the first time, and hasn't rewatched it until now.
- Her (somewhat unorthodox) rank the movies.
- She's a sucker for female protagonists and Hutts.
- She loves Ewoks.
- Plug for SWM on social media.
- Fan2Sea cruise.
- 25:18 podcast episode length.
- The EMP is the Experience Music Project in Seattle, and includes the science fiction museum.
- Pete: Where are your 'Refugee Gowns'? Kelly: On clearance.
- Kelly: Take a shot, everyone... if it's legal for you to do so.
- Pete: Dormé-vous.
- Kelly: Joel and Noel—that's heinous.
- Kelly: Nerds listen to this podcast? <heavy sarcasm> I'm shocked.