Attack of the Clones Minute 60: Unhappy Ending
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 60)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 3rd, 2017
Anakin is on the balcony overlooking the gardens. After a moment, Padmé comes onto the balcony behind him.
- Starts with Anakin having a nightmare, and ends with Anakin telling Padmé that he saw his mother.
- New outfits.
- Anakin's first new outfit!
- Padmé's ninth outfit: Night dress and robe.
- When Pete saw the movie in theaters, this scene got a bit of a chuckle—we go from romantic fireside to Anakin sweaty in bed.
- Then he calls for his mom. *Nervous titter*.
- Parallel to Luke's Force-vision of a "city in the clouds". Ring theory.
- Anakin's visions are unstoppable truths, not things that he can fix.
- Once again, this parallel's Luke's vision. He isn't able to change anything.
- Vader tortures Han because he knows that Luke will come and not be able to save anyone because he's been there.
- He knows how much that sucks, but he does it anyway because that's how big a jerk he is.
- Weezer albums matching up (tonally) with the Star Wars films.
- Anakin is obsessed with the idea of "what a Jedi is".
- Thanks from Jacob for a fun week.
- This movie is confusing.
- How people rank the movies.
- People's opinions on the Prequels changing through time.
- Plug for starwarsminute.com/patreon
- 30:07 podcast episode length.
- Jar Jar was asleep in minute 80 of TPM.
- Pete: Analyze, scrutinize, and staring at the sun with closed eyes...
- Jacob: And I'm Jacob Sirof from...time to time.
- Jacob: (as Luke) My friend Leia who I'm strangely attracted to...