Attack of the Clones Minute 97: Encyclopedia of Human Behavior
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 97)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 28th, 2017
Anakin and Padmé enter the stalagmite city. They stop, looking around in wonder at the emptiness.
- Starts with Padmé letting Ani know that she is not interested in getting into a war, there, and ends with C-3PO telling us that he is programmed to understand humans.
- Padmé and Anakin spend the entire trip from Tatooine to Geonosis not coming up with a plan.
- C-3PO is possibly his most human in this minute.
- Treadwell is an encyclopedia of human behavior.
- R2-D2 quotes himself from The Motion Picture.
- What if R2-D2 and C-3PO had switched places in The Empire Strikes Back?
- 23:19 podcast episode length.