Attack of the Clones Minute 102: Middle-Mulleted
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 4th, 2017
- Starts with Padmé trying not to get smelted, and ends with Anakin trying not to get chomped.
- This minute is non-stop peril.
- The fact that R2-D2 can fly has become less bothersome over time, both within AOTC, and in reality since the release of the movie.
- The Padmé fake-out is like when Marion in Raiders is in the wrong basket
- In chronological order, we see R2 shut something down for the first time
- This scene replaced a longer scene of Padmé and Dooku talking
- 19:43 podcast episode length.
- Recorded Live on the Fan2Sea Cruise.