Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 119
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
22 Jul, 2017
Sorry Pete sounds like a robot for some reason, but it's OK because Crystal Beth is here.
- Pete sounds weird
- The Fifth Eleminute is recording Monday's episode this weekend
- Crystal is cautiously optimistic about Valerian
- Crystal spent too much on an book
- Crystal's Star Wars reaction videos
- The pound / hash / octothorp symbol
- Chicken feet
- Rogue One on Netflix
- Crystal's thoughts on Rogue One
- Crystal wants to be a Jedi
- Hoop Dreams
- Rogue One backlash?
- SWM has been cited!
- Movies by Minutes Chicago
- Han Solo movie
- Clone wars, chapter 5
- Kit Fisto is ripped!
- Underwater lightsabers
- The back of the Tessek's heads
- People buying you Star Wars things
- Pete's score: 5+
- Crystal's score: 5
- Alex's score: 4
- Crystal got up to L in the roll call before bailing
- Pete: "Mmm, Yoda bits"
Theme was recorded today. Not bad, but obviously it's better live.
|Scenes you'd cut (if you had to) from the original trilogy (from John Ingle)|