Phantom Menace Minute 110: The Big Gungan Goo-Ball Battle
(Redirected from TPM 110)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 22nd, 2016
The battle droids reconfigure into their standing position. The Gungans get ready for an attack.
- "Ouch time" - Tarpals
- Discussion of how good the racks of folded droids are, similar to racks of folding chairs found in schools. Pete recounted loving the folding chair falling short in Pixar's Up.
- Do the Gungans only fight with goo balls? Do they have some sort of on-battlefield production (some animal pooping them out), or when they're out they're done?
- Heather said that it is Canon that Gungan shields protect from force lightning
- Jar jar is there to break tension, but he breaks it so often that it never builds up
- Discussion of what battle droids are made of.
- Mentioned: Pixar's Up,the Flintstones, Unobtainium (Avatar)
- 32:00 podcast episode length.
- This minute had the smallest "cushion" of any episode this season. The episode was recorded and posted with a 1-day turnaround.
- User:Kabutton was inspired by a post by listener Ezra on the SWMLS to create his own version of a Buster Keaton-esque silent film starring Jar Jar Binks.
- Pete: The podcast where we analyse, scrutinize and watch-the-droid-army-rise The Phantom Menace.