Phantom Menace Minute 10: Invasion!
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 10)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 4th, 2015
The Queen, Eirtaé, Saché and her governor, Sio Bibble, stand before a hologram of Senator Palpatine, a thin, kindly man.
- A lot of first appearances
- Captain Quarsh Panaka
- Sio Bibble (named by Katie Lucas, who appears in this film)
- Senator Palpatine
- Sio Bibble's big line
- This is why Josh chose these minutes
- More on Sidious' plan
- Mentioned: Repeated call for Non-fiction of the Star Wars universe, Gary Kurtz, 'Spaced'
- Shoutout: Conor Kilpatrick
- 43:51 podcast episode length.
- Panaka's constant negativity becomes something of a running joke for much of the rest of the film
- Elected kings and queens are totally a real thing
- Alex: We could have been shooting nukes at those guys, but nope! You had to go and build another library.