Phantom Menace Minute 64: Mariomar
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 64)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 18th, 2016
Anakin works his way through a dense mass of racers as they zoom over a dune sea, kicking up dust.
- Kitster gives a hearty "Yippee!"
- Throwback to: Diahann Carroll's song from the Holiday Special.
- Asterios describes seeing the movie for the first time
- Mentioned: The Wachowskis' Speed Racer, Truth or Consequences, NM (named after the TV show).
- Special musical performance: A few bars of "It Was A Very Good Year".
- Shoutout to: former guest of the show Forbidden Jeff.
- 22:41 podcast episode length.
- The question that Alex was pushing back was first mentioned on-air yesterday.
- Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar from "The Wire") was cast as Dryden Vos in Solo, but because he was unable to return for reshoots following the firing of Lord and Miller, the role was given to Paul Bettany.
- Asterios: Wow. Half of Star Wars Minute is baffled by this minute of Star Wars.
- Alex: Who wouldn't want to marry Omar?"
- Pete: This movie can buy cigarettes. Asterios: This movie can be drafted. Alex: It should have been "second drafted". Goodnight!