Phantom Menace Minute 72: Line Change
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 72)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 1st, 2016
Anakin pulls a bag of coins out of his pocket.
- Subtle probe droid
- Last Watto minute
- Shmi playing with her Legos
- What is Palpatine/Sidious' plan, again?
- It seems like Padmé coming to Coruscant would work in his favor
- Discussion of the Rule of Two
- Likened to a line change in hockey
- Where does Count Dooku fit into this?
- Exploding slaves
- Scene in original draft where internal bomb is deactivated
- Qui-Gon's moral calculus
- Qui-Gon's threat to involve the Hutts
- Discussion of the bet Qui made with Watto
- Resistance to Jedi mind trick - nature vs. nurture?
- Mentioned: Spoilers, legends
- Referenced: Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (novel), "Eopie (Moof) Milker" (Episode VII), Darth Jar Jar theory
- Shoutout to listener Dave P.'s theory that Anakin manipulated the Force to bring the Jedi to him
- 28:45 podcast episode length.
- The phrase "He cheated me fair and square" is associated with Chicago mob boss Tony "Joe Batters" Accardo.
- Jordan: I automatically become evil, I can't help it.
- Alex: It's all about the Watto.
- Jordan: Naughty Jedi.