Phantom Menace Minute 73: Jedi Party
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 73)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 2nd, 2016
Anakin thinks, looks to his mother, then to Qui-Gon.
- "Now you can make your dreams come true." line heard
- Acting is decent in this minute
- 8-DAY-GREEDO call from former guest of the show Dan Telfer
- Shoutout to The Auralnauts YouTube channel and Star Wars parodies [not exactly family friendly]
- Jedi Party
- Lightsaber duels become dance fights
- Jordan explains how he disappointed his mother
- Debate about what is meant by bringing "balance" to The Force
- Shmi left as a slave
- Was this Qui-Gon's intention? Or would Watto just not sell?
- Mentioned: Vader's WHAT!?, Too old, Kenobiist theory and a certain point of view
- Referenced: The Offspring's "Come Out and Play"
- Callback to a discussion with Matt Belknap
- 23:51 podcast episode length
- Craven and Zak of Auralnauts fame will eventually appear as guests on the show.
- "Like, nothing ever ends" - Jordan
- "Can't argue with a guy with a naked C-3PO" - Alex
- "As long as you don't actually watch the movies they're totally enjoyable." - Alex