Attack of the Clones Minute 124: The Skimmer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 4th, 2017
Anakin stares down in horror as Padmé hits the ground below.
- Starts with Obi-Wan telling everybody to look over there, and ends with Obi-Wan telling Anakin "we have a...".
- Rockets were introduced to this movie for this scene.
- The ship takes a hit, Padmé takes a spill.
- Anakin sounds like he is from Brooklyn, or Canada...
- Padmé, Obi, and Ani have a big argument.
- 25:37 podcast episode length.
- Alex: Sky cycle. Sounds like a Rush album.
- Alex: Nantex-class, in case you were wondering. Ask your doctor if Nantex is right for you! John: May cause death.
- Alex: Why don't we talk about the highlight of this minute? John: They fall in the sand?
- Alex: Everything is wood? Oh, you mean the sets. John: All that stuff is wood. Alex: I thought you meant the acting!
- Alex: Huppla Pasa Tisc Shipwrights Collective. Pete: Were they at Coachella this year?