John is from north of Manhattan and has also been on "Nerd Geek Dork". When he's not warning his crew of an imminent explosion, John enjoys playing music, writing software, and a nice cup of tea. Ay up!
Don't let the jumble of consonants in his name fool you—it's pronounced like "Scrip-eck".
Rank the Star Wars Movies
4, 5, 6, R, 7, 3, 1, 2
Once. And he didn't see AOTC in theaters.
- Empire Minute 106: Bespin Fatigue
- Empire Minute 107: Why Not?
- Empire Minute 108: Snarky Backpack
- Empire Minute 109: Robots Can Be Funny
- Empire Minute 110: That's Why You Don't Blow Up the Death Star
- Jedi Minute 26: He's Gonna Git You!
- Jedi Minute 27: Immune to Rocks
- Jedi Minute 28: Malakili
- Jedi Minute 29: Long Waits
- Jedi Minute 30: Make The Droid Serve Drinks
- Attack of the Clones Minute 121: Battlestuff
- Attack of the Clones Minute 122: Hangars
- Attack of the Clones Minute 123: Nothing But Battling
- Attack of the Clones Minute 124: The Skimmer
- Attack of the Clones Minute 125: Jogging with the Saber
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 56: Roberto Lines
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 57: Many Mini Amanamen
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 58: Everyone Is Good
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 59: Jedi Arts
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 60: A Real Fake Thing
- The Force Awakens Minute 76: Fat Hamlet
- The Force Awakens Minute 77: Nostril Actor
- The Force Awakens Minute 78: Puberty Force
- The Force Awakens Minute 79: A Good Film Runner
- Rogue One Minute 111: Force Wind
- Rogue One Minute 112: Carabiner
- Rogue One Minute 113: Police Academy
- Rogue One Minute 114: Beatletron
- Rogue One Minute 115: TGIF
- Last Jedi Minute 121: Reba Bamboo
- Last Jedi Minute 122: Jeannie’s Bottle
- Last Jedi Minute 123: Duck Hunt
- Last Jedi Minute 124: The ATHH
- Last Jedi Minute 125: Double Lasered