Attack of the Clones Minute 3: Naboobian Biplane
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
November 16th, 2016.
The sun glints off the chrome hulls of the sleek Naboo spacecraft as they navigate between the buildings of the capital planet.
- J-type diplomatic barge.
- Theomet Danlé.
- Boraso? He was also in TPM, is it the same character?
- Natalie Portman is playing Cordé in this scene, which is strange.
- 1950s 'Jet Age' aesthetic.
- Good filmmaking (show, don't tell) until they go and spoil it with pointless exposition.
- Ring theory?: This minute is very similar to the opening of The Phantom Menace but there have been no obvious parallels to The Empire Strikes Back so far.
- Referenced: Supermam II; what common threads are there that connect the actors?
- Referenced: the Japanese video game Zero Wing.
- Call out to Nathan Hamill.
- Naboo starfighters have no landing gear?
- Listener Projects: Death Star bowling balls.
- Pete shares a World Trade Center memory.
- 25:57 podcast episode length.
- The "cloned Jedi" might be referring to one of a couple things:
- Follow STAR WARS MINUTE on social media.
- Alex: "Lacks citations", as they say.
- Pete: He's a really low-grade Wedge.
- Pete: (as Ric Olié, during the post-credits sting) I was not in this motion picture.
- Pete: In my experience, there's no such thing as magnets.