Jedi Minute 88: Ewok Army
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 6th, 2015
The Ewoks chatter a moment between themselves. Then Paploo jumps up and scampers into the underbrush.
- Starts with the fleet going into hyperspace and ends with Paploo mounting a speeder bike.
- Another 'Yub nub'.
- Leia is wearing a watch.
- Another instance of Threepio being shut up by someone's hand.
- Telephone game/telephone sandwich.
- Han speaks Ewok?
- Tony doesn't mind the Ewoks, but was surprised when he first learned that some people hate them.
- Referenced: Freedom Fries, "Hip Hop Hooray".
- Referenced: "Cannonball" by The Breeders.
- Han trying to break up with Leia.
- is Kenny Baker in there?
- Paploo's Y-shaped stick.
- What Pete and Alex would cosplay as.
- Ewok costumes.
- The 501st but for Ewoks. An Ewok Army.
- Threepio volume control.
- Is she still 'Princess' Leia? Is she ever the queen?
- What do the Stormtroopers think of the Ewoks? Are they like raccoons or bears?
- 22:43 podcast episode length.
- Another call in the moisture vaporator series.
- It just so happens we get a scene in TFA that establishes Leia's new title.
- Threepio was present at the secret wedding of Anakin and Padmé on Naboo.
- Tony: It's the 'aloha' of Ewok.
- Tony: Does he [Paploo] have a third leg? Pete: One would hope not.
- Tony: (paraphrasing C-3PO) Naboo? I couldn't backpack.