Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 72
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
TFA revisited, Star Duel and vacation plans!
Aug 20, 2016
- Cold open about Don Knotts
- Alex's thoughts on re-watching TFA
- Leia Jedi mind tricks Han to go after Ben
- Marvel Star Wars #15
- Y-wings and TIE bombers
- Pete's off-grid reading list
- Dr Strangelove in the Star Wars universe
- Referenced: "The Ballad of Gilligan's Isle" (theme song from Gilligan's Island), Tolkien's The Silmarillion, Esteban getting eaten in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- Shoutout to: Joe Viskocil, former guests of the show Chris Radtke and J. K. Woodward, Back to the Future Minute
- Listener question during Roll Call: if Star Wars and Star Trek met, who would get on with who?
- Mentioned: 94, From time to time, Wrong show
- Alex *singing*: "Workin' at the star wash." (to the tune of "Car Wash" by Rose Royce)
- Alex: "So basically Luke is hanging out in rural Montana, and only the local postman knows where he is."
- Pete: "What's the planet he's on? 'Ryan Lochte'?"
Link (Patreon supporters only)