Phantom Menace Minute 70: Punda tah Punda
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 70)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 26th, 2016
Padmé and Jar Jar jump up and down with excitement, Padmé screaming for joy. Artoo and Kitster whistle hysterically. Qui-Gon and Shmi smile. Anakin races over the finish line, the winner.
- More Huttese phrases
- Punda tah punda (neck and neck)
- Bongo du bongu (shoulder to shoulder)
- Kitster and Wald goofy awkwardness
- Bad Jake Lloyd Additional Dialogue Recording (ADR)
- After 10 minutes the podrace is finally over
- Star Wars languages.
- Original script: Sebulba's pants caught fire.
- Did Qui-Gon help Anakin win (using The Force or something)?
- Anakin's pit crew
- Mentioned: SEBULBA!!, Weird Al's The Saga Begins (Note: do not click on the link—it'll get stuck in your head), which he wrote without having seen the movie
- 18:35 podcast episode length.
- 8-DAY-GREEDO call from none other than Boonta, calling from another plane of existence.
- Matt Belknap revealed in Minute 34 that the missed high-five makes this his favorite minute.
- Jenny: They chemistry screen tested him with... With nothing and no one.
- Pete: Sebulbutt.
- Pete: He's the naked flag-bearer.