Attack of the Clones Minute 14: Kouhuns from Indoumodo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 1st, 2016
Two deadly looking centipede-like Kouhuns exit the tube, crawl through the blinds and head toward the sleeping Padmé.
- Starts with the drone making a hole in the window, and ends with Anakin saying that Palpatine doesn't appear to be corrupt (laugh track).
- R2-D2 is very physical in this scene.
- Ring theory: This minute is very "wormy" and Luke's nickname is Wormie.
- Referenced: the "ferret in the bath" scene from The Big Lebowski.
- Why use bugs? Why not put a grenade in there or something? Maybe explosives would be detected and deactivated.
- Artoo is pretty useless in this scene—he might as well not even be there.
- Maybe he's not really trying that hard (did Anakin tell him to, so he could be the hero?).
- Maybe he doesn't get his life-detecting radar until later.
- Probably had to lose some of his Prequel functions to make room for the upgrades.
- How did Jango get the bugs into the tube?
- Parallels Boba Fett's origins.
- Kenji ranks the movies (Post TFA, pre-R1).
- Up to this point, Alex hasn't watched any Star Wars (except for The Force Awakens) since starting this show (other than minute-by-minute).
- Kenji shares memories of seeing the movies on TV when he should have been going to bed.
- Plug for starwarsminute.com/cruise
- 22:14 podcast episode length. This episode is exactly the same length as Tuesday's episode. Weird.
- Don't Google house centipedes. They're gross.
- Alex: (as a husky-voiced Anakin) I can feel her warmth from here.
- Pete: (referencing the comic book series "Watchmen") Who watches Scooby-Doo?