Phantom Menace Minute 66: Warka
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 22nd, 2016
Anakin finally catches up with Sebulba, and runs neck and neck over the rough terrain.
- Teemto Pagalies survives this crash
- With only his ears being completely burned off
- Groaner line "I don't care what universe you're from; that's gotta hurt!" heard
- 8-DAY-GREEDO call from Boonta T. Hutt in College Station, TX
- Yet another call for the "West Wing" of Star Wars
- The "great sound design" gag continues (see minutes 62 to 66 of TPM)
- Callback to Pete's trusty Betamax collection
- Native Tatooiners are supposed to be worse shots than stormtroopers, yet they bullseye Pagalies' pod
- Interdimensional/interuniversal travel in Star Wars?
- Shmi's original name
- Mentioned: Don't call them sand people
- 21:26 podcast episode length.
- A bit that could have been cut out was not cut out
- Jenny: Qualify "like."