Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 43
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Pete and Alex talk briefly about Episode IX, and Myq Kaplan calls in about The Force Awakens
Jan 30, 2016
- Last week: Thaxton got stuck with some bad minutes
- Next week: Joseph Scrimshaw
- Colin Trevorrow wants to shoot some film in space for Episode 9
- Shooting on film vs digital
- The upcoming Star Wars films & their directors
- Does Kylo Ren reference Vader or Greedo?
- Dexter Jettster or Boss Nass?
- Myq Kaplan on TFA
- The Live Listener Q&A is happening this Wednesday
- The Roll Call still contains a substantial amount of the death star trench run
- Alex: "You're gonna be covered in Nasses"
- Pete: "I want Boss Nass in Episode 2"
- Alex: "I wish Phantom Menace was longer"
- Pete: "Shouting... at the French horn"